Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder

This is on my personal christmas wish list!
Does not look too shiny ...although I dont know..its smart and streamlined thats for sure. As well as a huge list of great features.

Its a Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder.

There's a choice of a 90 degree recording pattern, a 120 degree recording pattern, and even a surround sound option.
1) An outstanding Field Recorder
2) A fantastic USB audio interface (I can record directly into my computer)
3) A surprisingly good microphone for my mini-studio
Very good clean sound quality.
Has alots of tricks and settings to change if you so wish as well as a simple point and one click recording feature.

Its on 56% reduced and on sale at the moment.

Plus free shipping. Click here for further info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment